Saturday, July 21, 2007

too much energy this morning for mommy!

Well, yesterday was our 4th wedding anniversary. We went to the restaurant where we enjoyed dinner with EVERYONE after the wedding. It was fun, but then real life interfered and we had to go to Walmart to get stuff Paul needed for his trip to Ottawa today. Oh well, that was fun too with a buzz from 2/3 of my strawberry margarita with dinner ;)

Brigit woke up a couple of times last night, so sleep wasn't the best. Paul left her in our room with me when he left for the airport about 4:45 and she actually let me sleep until 6:30.... I am SO tired, and don't have the energy to go get coffee even, and of course I am too low on coffee at the house to actually make some. Hopefully in the next hour or so I will feel up to getting dressed and going out. Wish me luck!

No comments: