Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Terrible Whats'?

Okay, this has been an interesting few days. B decided Saturday that her crib/room are no longer 'safe' for sleeping. Last night she finally slept in the play pen in the living room. At least that saved our sanity for a night. This evening we are going to convert her crib to a toddler bed and see if that is 'safer' at least in her opinion. I may have a nervous breakdown due to lack of sleep in the meantime!

Yesterday B decided to show off her escape (and hostage liberation) skills. She opened the outside door to her daycare room and took off with one of the younger kids. The teachers found the escapees a few minutes later playing with the water table. B ended up in time out. I am beginning to think an hourly dose of time out will do her some good!

We have also sort of started potty training. She likes the idea of sitting on the potty, just isn't sure what to do once she gets there. I think it is time to start reading potty books (as long as we don't get potty mouths because of it).

I am trying to decide if I want to make an attempt at getting my MBA. There is too much to consider in some ways, but the program that started last year in Los Alamos through NMSU in conjunction with LANL may be just the right mix. Now I just have to figure out how to overcome the GMAT.. YIKES!

No comments: