Friday, August 24, 2007

Too Much Is Never Enough?

I have several loved ones concerned that I am crazy. Why? Is it because of some weird rituals I go through before crossing the threshold of the house? Is it because of washing my hands 320 times a day? No, it is because on top of all my other commitments - Husband, Daughter, work full time, president of Embroiderers Guild of America Chapter and soon to be Associate Matron of Order of Eastern Star Chapter, I have taken on Graduate School. Today I start the classes to elevate me to an MBA. The next two semesters is going to be the 'crunch' time for me, I have 2 prerequisite/leveling classes to take (Finance and Calculus) and the GMAT to take (Yikes!!). Once those three things are accomplished, I am planning to 'take it easy' with just two classes per semester. Time will tell how many of the County employees that have chosen to pursue this will complete it, I just hope I am one of them!

No comments: