Well, it looks like B and I will have passports this year! After over 2 weeks of phone calls and emails our passports were actually expedited today for delivery Thursday or Friday. SO, we will be having them delivered to Seattle since that is where we will be. This has been an experience in patience...or a test, not sure which, but I am going to write a letter to the customer service manager regarding the lack of information and effect that the call centers can both access and cause. That has to be the most frustrating part!
We are mostly packed (Paul is mostly packed, B is partially packed, I have yet to see my suitcase) and will be leaving bright and early after breakfast with the Masons at Daylight Donuts tomorrow. Buddy is probably not thrilled, but he will live with going to the kennel...as long as I find his shot record again...I think it is on the fridge. I hope it is on the fridge.
A
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment